Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Time goes faster when you don't blog

Well, it has been almost another year since I have written anything. Katie is finally sleeping better. She has been mostly or completely sleeping through the night for about 3 weeks now. It has been really nice but Laurie and I still have not completely recovered. Nicholas is just about done with Pre-School and Sabrina is a couple months off being done with 2nd grade. Oh, and now I feel old too. It's amazing how much enjoyment there is in a life when you are so tired. I am totally and completely in love with my dear, sweet wife. I am more grateful for her everyday. . I am also thrilled with being a dad. It is more wonderful and wearing than I would have ever guessed. Work is still work and I really enjoy the people with whom I work. Not a lot to tell but I am going to try to do better about blogging. I hope it will help me be more grateful and mindful of the day to day miracles.

No comments: